1. NATALIE STUDIO workshops offers instructions on its own premises at 195 Pearl's Hill Terrace, Singapore 168976 or at a 3rd party premises as indicated for the respective sign-up.
2. NATALIE STUDIO reserves full rights to accept or decline the registration of any participant for any reason, without explanation.
3. NATALIE STUDIO reserves full rights to amend or adjust the date, time, venue, content, fees, or instructor of any scheduled course, session, workshop, talk or event.
4. In any case of the participant’s absence or no-show or inability to stay the full duration of any course, session or workshop, the participant cannot be granted a refund in full or in part.
6. In the case of unforeseen circumstances whereby the course, session, workshop, talk, or event cannot be postponed or replaced, and has to be cancelled, terminated or shortened, NATALIE STUDIO will make the refund of the pro-rated course fee for customers
who make online payment via Paypal, the sum can be refunded only via the Paypal portal, within 10 working days upon the notification of the change.
7. No additional child or adult will be allowed to accompany the participant at the course, session, workshop, talk, or event. In the case of dispute, NATALIE STUDIO reserves full rights to act in the interest of the course, session, workshop, talk or event,
without incurring any penalty or owing any refund in monies or in kind. The final decision may include charging or refusing entry to the additional pax, or refusing the participant’s entry.
8. NATALIE STUDIO will not be liable to you or any third party for any damage or loss of any kind whatsoever and howsoever caused, including but not limited to any direct or indirect, special or consequential damages, loss of personal property.
9. Food and beverages served in NATALIE STUDIO are complimentary. You are responsible for your own consumption of food within our premises. Natalie Studio will not be liable for any cost, damage or loss of any kind whatsoever and howsoever caused, including
but not limited to your allergies, medical conditions or religious restrictions through the consumption of food & beverages in our premises.
10. Multimedia including but not exclusive of photographs and videos taken by staff of NATALIE STUDIO during any course, session, workshop, talk, or event is used solely for purpose of publicity for NATALIE STUDIO and/or associated activity.
11. No video-taking or photography by any participant of any part or all of step-by-step instructions, course content or original course material during or after any course, session, workshop, talk, or event is allowed. In the case of violation of this
rule, the participant unreservedly without contest agrees to be held liable for intellectual property rights violation and without reservation make full compensation as required by NATALIE STUDIO.
12. All content and original materials for all courses, sessions, workshops, talks, and events are property of NATALIE STUDIO, and no part of it may be copied, modified or reproduced in any media or form, for profit in kind or monies, or for free, without
having obtained prior explicit written permission from NATALIE STUDIO
13. By purchasing any of our workshops, you agree to allow us to add your email & details into our mailing list, on which we will send updates on NATALIE STUDIO events, products and workshop.
NATALIE STUDIO reserves the rights to amend the terms and conditions of Natalie Studio course, session, workshop, talk, or event.
Updated 10th January 2017