Watercolor Peonies Workshop
NO CLASS SCHEDULED YET.
Class type : Intermediate, Seasonal
A soft and loose style of watercolor, our intermediate classes work on lively movements to create the soft effortless peonies you see so often on our wall. In this class Students will work with my favourite brushes and colours, we'll work on strokes and movement, bringing you to the next step into floral watercolor.
This class is good for intermediate students, who have attended my class before or are familiar with watercolor for at least a couple months. This class is a small group to ensure focus training, limited seats. Please note that I will not go through beginner subjects like material knowledge or basic watercolor techniques.
- Introduction to professional grade materials.
- Warm up strokes and color swatching, learn to draw leaves and peonies in stages.
- Techniques to draw a peony stalk or peonies in a bundle.
Materials for participants to keep :
1) Silver brush, black velvet series size 12, 8, 4
2) Palette with Winsor Newton Prof series colors for Peonies
3) 1 pad A4 cold press paper (100% Cellulose)
4) 1 pack A4 Arches 100% cotton paper
*If you purchase this class without materials, please ensure that the quality of your materials are similar or of high quality professional grade.
195 Pearl's Hill Terrace, Singapore 168976
Near Outram MRT (EW16) and Chinatown (NE4)
PS: If you're purchasing for more than 1 person, please include the person(s) name and email address in the message while processing your payment. Thank you!
By proceeding to make payment for your workshop booking, you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions.
This product is out of stock